Feng Shui Your Life
Life is not always easy.
Everyone at some stage in their life will feel frustrated with something they can’t seem to achieve or which is out of balance.
What most people don’t realise is the problem could be caused by your home!
You know if you walk into a room after there’s been an argument, you can just sense something isn’t right? That’s an example of the invisible energy all around us, called ‘chi’ in Feng Shui.
By working with this energy and bringing it into balance to Feng Shui your Life, we can actually improve any aspect of our lives. So don’t panic, you don’t have to move house!
Feeling stressed – in getting the right balance in life, or coping with a difficult situation?
Struggling to find love, or unhappy in a relationship and wondering how to fix it?
Worried about money?
Feeling low or depressed in life?
Suffering an illness or feeling rundown or tired?
Feeling frustrated or bored at work, or out of work and desperate to do something about it?
Struggling to get pregnant or have fertility issues?
Feeling unrespected or put upon in life?
Feeling lonely or finding it hard to form friendships?
Suffering grief from the loss of a loved one and not sure how to move forward?
Feng Shui can improve any of the above and get things back on track for you, with some simple changes to your home.
And I mean simple.
It doesn’t matter what your circumstances are or what type of home you live in, the solutions are not complicated; you just need to be open to changing a few things, so the energy in your home supports you; then life will flow with the tide instead of against it;
Things just get easier.
Feng shui brings hope
Whatever your situation, age, nationality or gender, Feng Shui gives you a way to make a change to your life which may otherwise not seem possible or achievable, without stress, confrontation or sacrifice.
There is no blame, no reason to feel guilty, no dwelling on the past .. there’s just a way you can move forward and change your life by being open to the possibility that it doesn’t need to be complicated or difficult.
A full Feng Shui Your Life consultation of your home would consider:
- The flow of chi energy in and around your home, with a check on possible ‘clutter’ which may be preventing you from moving forward.
- Symbolic imagery, including artwork and ornaments
- Positioning of key items of furniture, such as beds or desks
- Use of colour, lighting and decor
- Assessment of astrological influences on sleeping directions, current priorities and timing of key events (Chinese Kua numbers, Nine Star Ki and Flying Stars)
- The surrounding landscape
- Presence of electromagnetic fields (EMF) in your home from electrical equipment and Environmental Microwave Radiation in and around your home, for example from mobile phones, masts, wifi & other items.
- Detection and removal of Geopathic Stress with earth acupuncture
- Space clearing of energy residue from previous occupants or unhappy events
- Advice on garden design.
After my visit you will receive a comprehensive typed report within 10 working days and I stay in touch with you each year, just to check how things are going.
|Bungalow / Flat||2 Bedrooms||3 Bedrooms||4 Bedrooms +|
|Please enquire||£379||£399||Please enquire|
- £100 deposit is taken on confirmation of booking
- The remaining balance is due on the day, either in cash or by cheque. I now also offer payment by credit or debit card on the day, so you can spread the cost of your repayments if you prefer.
- The above pricing is based on a location within a 30 mile radius of CH46. Further travel expenses will apply for properties outside of this area.
- No VAT will be charged.