Using Feng Shui to buy a new home gives you reassurance over this crucial decision.
It can also help if you are torn between properties, or members of your family like different houses.
Using Feng Shui principles, I can advise:
- If the land around the house is supportive.
- If the shape and orientation of the house is positive for balanced living
- How the energy of the facing direction will affect you if living there.
- Whether any areas need to be boosted to create balance or healthy living
- If there are any potential issues you need to be aware of and if these can be fixed to minimise risk
Using your dates of birth I can also personalise my advice to include:
- How supportive the house will be for each member of your family
- Best bedroom choices for each member of your family
- Best position of beds in these rooms to ensure sound sleep and most support.
Provide me with the address and a link to the estate agent details for the house, including floor plans.
I will also need a compass reading with your back to the front of the house. Don’t worry if you don’t have a compass. You can use a compass app on your phone.
Finally, your dates of birth to personalise my advice.
It’s really important to find out why the current occupants are moving out.
Ask the estate agent this question, or the current occupants if you see them, as this will tell you the type of energy you would move into.
Ideally, it would be for positive reasons, for example to buy a larger house as family expanding, to buy a house with a partner or relocation due to new job.
If it’s for less positive reasons like divorce, bankruptcy/debt, or ill-health, I can check for a possible cause within the home so you counteract this, if you decide to buy.
Finally, if you do decide to buy, I would always recommend that I dowse and clear any Geopathic Stress which may be affecting the house at an early stage. This can be done remotely as well as in person if you are not in my area. This is a really powerful way to ensure good health and sleep quality for the whole family in your new home.