Feng Shui For Wealth
I’m sure everyone would be happy with a bit more money.
However, there are times when money is such a worry, it can keep you awake at night and affect your every decision.
It can lead to panic that you may not be able to pay your bills and ultimately, a fear of losing your home.
That’s an awful position to be in.
There is an area of your home which has a direct link to wealth in your life.
We can use Feng Shui here to help increase money coming into your life and reduce money going out.
I know that sounds far-fetched, but it’s all about working with the elements to bring in tree and water energy here and reduce the fire, metal and earth elements where we can.
Living plants and actual water is the answer, and I can tell you the best plants to use and exactly where to put them, alongside advice on how to incorporate water.
However, sometimes the answer is not in what you bring in, but what you take away. If this area of your home is cluttered, your money will be stuck.
The area opposite the wealth area is also often the key.
Clearing Geopathic Stress can also have a really positive impact on wealth.
The good thing is, my full feng shui consultation not only focuses on your wealth, it will also address other priorities (e.g. health, love life, career etc.) which you identify during the pre-consultation process.
A full Feng Shui consultation of your home considers:
- The flow of chi energy in and around your home, with a check on possible ‘clutter’ which may be preventing you from moving forward.
- Symbolic imagery, including artwork and ornaments
- Positioning of key items of furniture, such as beds or desks
- Use of colour, lighting and decor
- Assessment of astrological influences on sleeping directions, current priorities and timing of key events (Chinese Kua numbers, Nine Star Ki and Flying Stars)
- The surrounding landscape
- Presence of electromagnetic fields (EMF) and environmental microwave radiation in and around your home, for example from mobile phones, masts, wifi & other items.
- Detection and removal of Geopathic Stress with earth acupuncture
- Space clearing of energy residue from previous occupants or unhappy events
- Advice on garden design.
After my visit you will receive a comprehensive typed report within 10 working days and I stay in touch with you each year, just to check how things are going.
|Bungalow / Flat||2 Bedrooms||3 Bedrooms||4 Bedrooms +|
|Please enquire||£379||£399||Please enquire|
- £100 deposit is taken on confirmation of booking
- The remaining balance is due on the day, either in cash or by cheque. I now also offer payment by credit or debit card on the day, so you can spread the cost of your repayments if you prefer.
- The above pricing is based on a location within a 30 mile radius of CH46. Further travel expenses will apply for properties outside of this area.
- No VAT will be charged.