About Tracy Longdon, Feng Shui Expert
Feng Shui is my passion.
In 1997 I received a book on Feng Shui for Christmas.
That book changed my life.
Fascinated, I bought another, but the advice was not the same as there are different approaches. That’s when I decided to train with Robert Gray at the Feng Shui Academy, becoming a graduate consultant in 1999.
In 2002 I achieved national accreditation with the Feng Shui Society of London and soon after became their Secretary for 3 years, where I met many of the authors of the books which sparked my interest.
This accreditation is extremely important as members are governed by a strict Code of Practice and Ethics which ensures the highest standards of Feng Shui practice and client care. All consultants must also demonstrate annually that they hold full insurance to practise.
I started my Feng Shui business in 2003 and have purposely used my initials, TLC, for this, as it’s important to me that clients enjoy, understand and feel empowered by the experience – that they’ve received ‘TLC’. I stay in touch each year too, which is how I find out this is true and receive my amazing testimonials below, with more on my Testimonials page.
Since 2003 I have worked with hundreds of clients, with one thing in common; they all wanted to improve something about their lives
This wealth of experience has shown me what works, and importantly, what doesn’t, and that it doesn’t need to be complicated. I take a common sense approach and work with my clients to find the best options for them personally.
Sixteen years on and I’m now married and living on the Wirral.
I don’t travel as extensively now, focusing mainly on the North West region (Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Flintshire, North Wales and Yorkshire), but by special arrangement can work with clients in Central and South West England, to tie in with visits to family and friends.
I can also work remotely from your plans for some priorities, for example to clear Geopathic Stress, if you are too far away for a visit.
I feel incredibly fortunate that Feng Shui has led me all over the country, onto live TV & radio. In the process I’ve met some amazing people, people I stay in touch with each year, because life never stays still.
How Does A Consultation Work?
- In advance, I will need a to-scale floor plan of each floor of your home or business. If you don’t have this, we can often find on Rightmove, from past changes of ownership. Otherwise, you will need to draw these & I will give full guidelines on this.
- You will also need to complete a couple of questionnaires, one marking your life out of 10 in each different area, i.e. wealth, love-life, career & the other to pick your top three priorities for our focus on the day (although I do cover all areas).
- I am normally with you for between 3-5 hours, depending on the size of your home or business.
- You will then receive a fully comprehensive report within 10 working days
- I also stay in touch each year, to give ongoing advice and find out how things are going.
- It is best to carry out the recommendations a few at a time so you can wait to see the effects of each.
- If you don’t follow the advice, you can’t expect the benefits. Time has a part of play, so don’t expect instant results.